Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 Days to Go... give or take

I'm sooo ready to have this baby! Moya, I love you but GET OUT! :) :)

For the most part this has been an easy pregnancy but I'm big and uncomfortable and want to meet this little girl.

Belle at breakfast the other day said "I hope you have the baby soon." I was curious to her reasoning so I asked "Why's that?" She said "So you can stop drinking that yucky orange juice!" And here I was thinking she would say something about being empathetic to my discomfort. :) No she's just been wigged out by my one huge craving throughout this pregnancy... Orange Juice... massive massive amounts of it.


So tomorrow we have a doctors appointment at 10:20am. I have a lot of questions:

1. How big is this baby now does she think?
2. At what point do we talk induction?

3. What safe methods could I try to induce myself (you know... all those old wives tails)?
4. Does she accept bribers for induction?


I'll report back as to how it goes. I'd love to think positively that I'll go into labor tonight but I'm now at that point where I just cannot see it happening.
Oh and one more thing I want to mention... the cats! I don't know what it is but they have been following me around like crazy lately. I mean they normally are very affectionate with me but this is over the top. They will rarely sit on me at the same time, they rather like to take turns. But now they will both sit on me any chance they get. If I get up and walk around they follow. If I leave and my mom is home they seem to fuss at her until I return. I'm sure they can tell I'm pregnant and due soon... wish they could give me some more insight. :)

No comments: