Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lovely Hair

Both my girls have beautiful hair. It's amazing that they are both so lovely and so opposite.

Belle's is like spun gold. Straight and shiney and just soft as silk. It really is how I imagin angels hair being.
Moya's hair is this soft, warm, golden light brown. It shines and is so soft too. But the thing that just kills me is the curls! Don't get me wrong I LOVE Belle's straight hair. But Moya's just cracks me up because I don't know what it is like to have curly hair. So it is just a kick for me to see these crazy curls on my kid.

Anyway, the other day we are outside playing and Moya was having a fantastic hair day, even for her! It was like she was modeling for some hair product.... and boy I tell ya... if she was I'd buy whatever it was! I mean check out the pictures!!







No comments: