Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Magic Trick


So the other night in the bath I did a silly magic trick I showed a toy and then tried to do a little slight of hand and tossed the toy behind my back. I figured, she's a baby she'll be impressed. :) HA! Fat chance! She took a toy and did the magic trick right back at me! Complete with throwing it behind her and doing the tada/where'd it go hand jesters! I just busted up laughing.

We got her to sorta do it again tonight for the camera. She was very tired as it was almost bed time so it wasn't her most energetic magic show. :) But she did it! And it is as cute as can be!! The best part of the video in my opinion however is the very end. Daddy asks her to blow Mommy a kiss and instead she just lunges for me and crawled up into my arms and gave me a kiss and a hug. Melt my heart!




No comments: