Sunday, May 23, 2010

Elmo

I have never seen a kid so into Sesame Street and even more so into Elmo!

She LOVES Elmo. She'll be watching Sesame Street but usually is playing and doing other things while it is on. But the minute she hears that Elmo's World music come on she snaps to the screen and squeals with laughter and delight. Sometimes she'll even say "Wow!" and then she will start to sing along with the intro song.

She also really likes Mr. Noodle. When he comes on she smiles and waves and him and blows him kisses. Either she likes him or feels really sorry for him and is trying to make him feel better for always getting things wrong. :)

It is so cute to watch.

I found an old Dancing Elmo toy of Belle's. She never was really into it much so it was still in almost brand new quality. Moya loves it and he is now been blessed with mouth fulls of crackers she has tried to force feed him. :)
I can't say I was a big Elmo fan prior to Moya but I cannot deny a fondness for the little Muppet now. How could I not when he makes her smile so. :)









No comments: