Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow

Pretty? Yes. What you want to see out front of your house when you are 36 weeks pregnant? Not so much.
It first snowed Wednesday night. Then again last night along with heavy wind. This morning it wasn't just new snow but a nice crusty layer of ice over all the snow. It was weird... like a candy coating over a white fluffy desert. It's snowing again now too.
I'm supposed to have an ultrasound and prenatal appointment on Tuesday morning but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. I know I've got time before my due date but prenatal care is also important. Anyway, I'm nervous. I love snow and any other year I'd be totally fine with this. But right now I'm just wishing it would stop snowing.
Saturday it is supposed to warm up to 41 and get warmer a little bit more every day after that. So I'm hoping I can make an appointment for the doctor next week and make it too it.

No comments: