Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sick

Moya got the stomach bug too! :( Thursday night I was supposed to be in LA but had cancelled my trip due to Belle's being sick... good thing I did cancel it! Moya had woken up, I sat down with her in her room to get her back to sleep. She was dozing and then sat up in my lap coughing and then... bam! I'm covered in vomit! I yell for Brad. He came running and helped us to the bathroom. She threw up from 8:30 till 1am. SOO pitiful!

But... by the next afternoon she was much improved! Never got the fever or diarrhea. By Saturday her appetite started to come back. Unfortunately by end of the day Sunday she was starting to develop a snotty nose but I'll take snot over vomit any day!

I hate it when my kids are sick! But it is extra hard when you can't even explain to them why they are feeling like this, why you can't just make it stop, and tell them that they WILL get better. :( I just feel so desperate for them when they are little and sick.

No comments: