Friday, April 23, 2010

Buisness Trip


I had my first business trip in a very long time. In fact I don't think I'd gone on one since Belle was itty bitty. It was only over night. I left on Thursday afternoon and came back late Friday. I had gone out to Dreamworks to meet with them. Very cool and fun trip! But I missed my girls so much! I know I know... just one day. But seriously... I'm use to sleeping to the sounds of their breathing and cuddling them when they need me.

The gal I met with at Dreamworks was so awesome and gave me this big bag of free stuff for the girls! Most of it was more geared towards Belle but I kicked back a little Shrek lovey and a pez dispenser (minus the pez) for Moya.

It was so wonderful seeing them again. Moya was asleep when I got home since she is too little to understand "hey stay up Mommy is coming!" :) But Belle knew and just could not go to sleep knowing I'd be home soon. I gave Belle lots of love and went in and kissed Momo too. Missed them. :)




No comments: