Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moya the Boozer



My baby is a boozer already! :) Okay not really but this was super cute.

First the back story... I drink non-alcoholic beer while I'm nursing. It apparently increases milk supply. It was recommended to me by a lactation nurse when I was nursing Belle and as much as I hate to admit it the stuff works. I loath the taste but I suffer through it for my kids. :)

So the other night I was drinking my glass of dread while holding Moya and she starts flapping her arms and reaching for it, mouth open! I put it near her and she starts going for it like she wants it!! She didn't really... what she wanted was a bottle. She was hungry and has figured out that while I don't use a bottle, that the glass of liquid equals food the same as her's... even if it is a different color.

For giggles I had Gaga film her going for my beer again before I stopped torturing my baby and gave her her bottle. And it turns out it isn't just the beer she'll do that too. If she's hungry and you take a drink of anything... she'll go for it. Super super cute!

No comments: