Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Time Eating Solid Food

So I asked Moya's doctor when we should/could start trying out solids for Moya. Typical age is 6 months but Moya is a big girl and we were so close I thought I'd ask. Doc gave us the go ahead so we broke out the baby oatmeal.

I think Moya's first reaction was "What the heck is this?!"

But she seemed to get a kick out of it after a few attempts. The problem seems to be that silly ole tongue of hers. My daughters seems to love to poke that tongue out. Moya and Belle both had tongue thrust problems with the boob and bottle, and Moya seems to be taking it a step further with solid foods. She just sticks that tongue out along with the cereal.

But she did pretty good really. We only gave her about 1 tablespoon, and she ate it all... even though each bite took about 4 tries. :)









No comments: