Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swimming

Moya LOVES water. She loves her baths, and she loves her little pool! We bought Belle a bigger pool for out back and on a whim I got this little pink one for 7 dollars. I am SO glad I did! It is just Moya's size. She can sit and splash around in it without being in over her head or having to worry about big sister knocking her over. Of course she is never left unsupervised in it but we can walk around and play with both her and Belle with her sitting in there. Couldn't do that with her in the other pool.

She loves it but oh man how she wants to play in the big pool with Belle. She shrieks with glee when Belle goes down the slide from the playground into the pool! When I take her into the big pool she scrabbles over to the slide and tries to climb up it like Belle does. I've taken her down the slide a few times and she just loves it. :)

And I have to say I just love her little swim suits too! She is such a cutie pie.


No comments: