Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moya Shows Me Love

Moya is very lovey and always shows us she loves us. But last night I got a special treat. Brad had gone in to read to Belle and Gaga and I were goofing around playing with Moya. I spun her around a few times, making her dizzy which she finds funny. I like it because she will lay her head on my shoulder afterwards in order to calm down the dizziness. :) And we were playing "where's Mama?" and "Where's Gaga?" by one of us hiding on either side of Moya.

Well after some playing I was holding Moya and she just leaned back and looked at me and smiled big and then leaned in grabbed my face with both hands and gave me a big kiss and then wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me!

Yes she has kissed and hugged me before, but not like this. This was so... unique. :) Her expression and the intensity of the hug and kiss and smile all just screamed "I love you Mommy!" I truly broke down and just started crying. I think I scared her a little and so I started clapping and smiling and we danced around again so she knew it was a good thing. But oh my it was so wonderful. I'll never forget it.

... and Moya, I love you too my darling! :)

No comments: