Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekly Update - 21 Weeks

from babycenter.com

How your baby's growing: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

How am I feeling? Well first of all if you notice the picture, we are now far enough along that they don't do the zoomed in picture next to the body. Now its just the baby in the belly! :) Guess that's some sort of milestone.

I'm feeling okay really except for my butt bone and the ligaments around the belly! Argh! I'm going today to look at some sort of belly support belt I saw. I almost got one last week but didn't want to spend the money. But at this point I'll try anything.

Oh and the sneezes. A minor thing but it is odd how much I sneeze. The other day I counted 32 sneezes. I so rarely sneeze normally but when pregnant my nose goes nuts.

But I hate to sound like I'm just complaining. Really I'm doing fine. I'm feeling her wiggle and nudge around more which is wonderful.

No comments: