Friday, July 11, 2008

I Felt It MOVE!

So last night Brad and I had just laid down in bed and were talking and I suddenly stopped mid sentence. I felt a couple consecutive little bubble type movements! It was definitely the baby! I smiled and told Brad.

I think I just got super lucky. I was laying flat and still and the baby did a big movement. It's too early for me to get to feel him/her more often but this was a first and was really cool! I can't wait to feel those bigger kicks, and for Brad and Belle to be able to feel it. I think Belle will get the biggest kick out of it.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

One of the best feelings ever!

Jerusha said...

Yes it is! :) The early movements are fun because it takes you a moment to realize what it is. You do the "What's that? Is that gas? No. Stomach? No. Bowels? No. hehe..." then you confirm it.

I love it when you can see and really feel it move... although I do hope this one doesn't want to wedge it's toes into my rib cage like big sister did. :)