Friday, July 10, 2009

I Found The Meaning of Life

Cuddling with my two girls... yep, doesn't get any better then this. :)

I was up and ready for work and both Moya and Belle woke at the same time. So I picked Moya up and we crawled in bed with Belle. I expected one or both of them to grump about the situation but no they did just the opposite! They both loved being all warm and snugly together. Moya kept trying to pet and kiss Belle. And to say "kiss" is a loose description of what it is. :) It's kind of a kiss/lick/try and eat your face sort of a deal but it is definitely her attempt at doing what we do when we kiss her. It's a show of love.














At one point she was trying so hard to get Belle she pulled her hair, pinched her face and even got a hold of her nose! It was so cute and Belle didn't complain at all, and in fact seemed to love the attention and love from her sister.

And I got some of the love too. Moya turned to me trying to kiss me and grabbed the underside of my chin and pulled me too her.

Luckily Gaga saw the cuddle fest and grabbed the camera. Good thing it's a calorie free kind of sweetness, otherwise I'd have gained 50 pounds right there!

I just love my girls. I can't imagine life without them. They're both perfect and happy and so much fun to be with. My favorite people.















No comments: