Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Day Back to Work :(

Boo!!!!! Not that I don't like what I do or like where I work. I do very much. But come on... no matter how great a job can be it can't compare to this pretty face:
For the time being Moya will spend Mondays and Wednesdays at the neighbor across from us. She, Alysa, is a nanny and runs a day care from her home. She's really nice and loves kids and has been doing this as a career for a long time.

The rest of the week Moya will be with Gaga. This is the arrangement until September when La Petite day care will then have an opening. They are a 60 second drive from my work so Moya will still be close to me when she goes there.
Anyway, today was my first day back. It went fine really except that I totally hate leaving her. I know she's in good hands, safe and happy but no one can care for her like I can. It just drives me nuts not being with her every second.

No comments: