Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekly Update - 31 Weeks

How your baby's growing: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

How am I feeling: My only complaint is sleeping. I lay on one side for awhile and am fine and then after awhile my hip and butt hurt so bad it wakes me up. So I try and roll over which is not only a process but hurts in itself. Once on the other side it takes awhile for the pain to subside and I'm fine and go back to sleep... few hours later I do it all over again. After a few rounds of this both sides hurt and I have to get up for awhile.

Moya moves a lot, day and night, but it doesn't really bother me or keep me awake. I like knowing she's there.

Heartburn is starting to creep up but honestly it hasn't been that bad really. Not like how I had with Belle. And a few Tums seems to take care of it.

No comments: